Terms and Conditions
- Everyone must be at the departure point at 0630 for a 0645 check in. Estimated return time by 1630.
- A charter will run for a minimum of $1,800.00 for 1-10 people. Each person thereafter is charged at $180.00 each. The maximum number of passengers allowed is 12.
- A full safety briefing is given on board the vessel at the time of departure
- We will comply with National Covid-19 rules and regulations. All passengers must sign in or scan the bar code once boarded.
- Rods and bait are supplied.
- You will be charged if you unclip the rod and loose it over board. Lost tackle is not charged.
- If you are intoxicated you may be denied permission to enter the boat.
- Vomiting in the cabin will incur a $150 cleaning fee.
- Passengers must be able to ascend/descend a 3m ladder.
- At the time of booking we require an emergency land contact name and number for the trip day
- A deposit of $180.00 is required at the time of booking by Credit Card or PoliPay.
- The balance owing is due in one payment before or on the date of your booking by direct credit. Payment cannot be taken on the vessel.
- Invoices are issued in the name of the customer making the booking and receipts are available upon request.
- Where are trip is postponed due to weather we will re-book with you the next suitable date available and we will transfer all payments made accordingly.
- The customer agrees to forfeit their deposit if they cancel their trip within 72 hours of the booking date.
- We will cancel a trip if the weather conditions are unsafe which is generally winds of 20-25 knots from the North and above 20 knots from the South.
- We are happy to re-book any cancellations.
- We are based at Port Whanganui, entry is via the junction at Tregenna and Short Streets turning left onto the port compound.
- Parking is available on the port, the crew will direct you.
- Bring food and drinks for the day, there is room for a group chilly bin.
- Wear sturdy footwear that can get wet.
- Dress and prepare for all weather conditions and don't forget your hat and sunblock.
- If you're not sure it might pay to take a sea leg the evening before the trip.
- There is a toilet on the vessel.